Index du Forum

Le Forum de la guilde du serveur Wow Millénium en 3.3.5

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

This game is dead to me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Général -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hawrdstrack
Guildeux

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 10:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: This game is dead to me Répondre en citant

Hello,

Since the game came out i played it like 24/7, every time i had some free time i used it on overwatch, but 5 or 4 months ago i left the game, because i was tired of comp and getting queued with smurffers, the result was me getting frustrated losing and raging, so i decided to take a break from the game since it just made more angry then enjoying the game. As much as i would like to give this game a third chance, it just hits me with a smurffer in my first comp, as i was about to return playing this game. My main problem with this game are the people playing it, imo smurffers are ruining the comp experience for other players, like me, i want to play against players as the same skill level as me, if you say "how do you wanna get good if you only play with your skill level", thats why there are tiers, as higher you get, more difficult it will be for you, but you cant just put a 4k player in a diamonds game. Fair game everyone, something that doesn't exist in overwatch. There was a time where i didnt get why do people play casual so much, now i know why. 

For more information you can visit here:
Digital Video Advertising

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 10:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Général -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation